We are going to return to Adult training next Tuesday 4th August.Training will take place on grass at 7pm in the Demesne, Newcastlewest.
To attend training you must be a member so if your membership has lapsed please renew or sign up on this link
In order to attend training every member must complete the following:
- Covid Course. https://www.sportireland.ie/covid19/course Complete to the end. It will not take long. Complete both The Return to Sport and Covid Officer sections to get the Covid 19 Officer cert.Please send a copy of your Cert to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Health Questionnaire https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfOpptZ5UgnHCTtAMk49QNMJV9iyJqqB14juqCR1e6io4L28Q/viewform?usp=sf_link
This must be completed on the day of training but before 4pm. You will need to complete this before every training session.
There will be a Covid officer present at each training session and they will take your name and phone number for contact tracing. However if you have not completed the above steps, including the Covid Course, you cannot train.
Please do not attend training if you feel unwell or are displaying any Covid symptoms such as fever, shortness of breath or loss of smell or taste.
While at training:
- Maintain social distancing during training at all times.
- Carry a bottle of hand sanitiser and use regularly.
- Do not share water. Have a drink with your own name on it.
- Practise proper coughing technique
- No spitting
- We train in a public area so please be mindful of other users.