Thank you to everyone who could attend this virtual version of the club agm and apologies to anyone who had trouble logging in. We are very fortunate that we have such a strong committee working together on the club’s behalf.
We would like to thank Helen O Sullivan for her work in the role as PRO in 2020 and wish our new PRO Kate Downes all the best for 2021. Please give her your full support by sending club news and results.
If at any stage any member has an idea which may improve the club please let us know.
While we remain at home and look forward to the building of the Regional Athletics Hub in Autumn 2021, we hope that all of our members, friends and family remain safe and healthy and we look forward to the time when we can all meet, train and run together again.
Election of Officers for 2021.
Nominations were made and accepted as follows:
- Club President: John Scanlon
- Chairperson: Kevin O’Donoghue
- Ass. Chairperson: Bryan Hartnett
- Secretary: Maeve Kenrick
- Juvenile Secretary: Tara Carr
- Treasurer: Martin Lyons
- Ass. Treasurer: Sean McAuliffe
- Men’s Captain: Kevin Kelly
- Ladies Captain: Fiona Burke
- PRO: Kate Downes
- Children’s Officer: Tara Carr
- Designated Liaison Officer: Kevin O’Donoghue
- Designated County Board Rep: Bryan Hartnett
- Club Gear Officer: Catriona Lenihan