The race is Sold Out:
Online registration opened on Friday 3rd November and was Sold Out on Saturday 4th November:
– We do not have a waiting list.
– We will have a transfer window available at the end of Janurary.
There is limited elite entry: Times: Men Sub 33 minute 10k , Women Sub 37 minute 10k. Contact email@example.com for details.
Race timing will be provided with Ireland’s premier chip timing company MyRunResults.
West Limerick A.C. are delighted to announce that Curtins Londis Adare are returning as title sponsors for our Adare 10k race. David Curtin has been a constant local support to our race over the years. We are very excited about working together with David Cutin and his team in Londis again.
For 2019 we invited back the previous winners of our race as guests of honour. We will be continuing this into 2024. It has raised the race to a higher race standard. The previous winners include some of Ireland’s best athletes including a host of Irish Internationals, Olympians, Boston Marathon winner and National XC winners. Previous winners can be viewed here
Both our Race T-Shirts and our Finisher medals are made from recycled materials.
West Limerick A.C. committee
Maps & Route
Here are a few maps and images of the location, route and start point with parking info.
3Adare 10K FAQ’S:
1. Number collection on the Saturday will be from 2pm to 5pm , Sunday 10am to 12:30pm is at the Adare Village Hall.
You can collect your race t shirt when collecting your number.
2. Race starts at 1pm Sharp. The start line is on Abbeyview road – just down from the Londis shop.
3. The road is not closed but Gardai hold traffic in Adare village at the start of the race. Marshalls will be at road crossings.
Please listen to all marshalls and volunteers. Please respect the residents before and after the race.
4. Results will be on the myrunresults.com
5. Race day photography will be taken by SkyView Photography
6. Prize giving & awards for the top 3 ladies and men will take place at the finish line. All other orizes will be sent by post after the event has taken place.
7. Visit adarevillage.com for any eating or accommodation questions.
8. Any garments left at the start/finish line or in the hall are left at your own risk. While we will try to return garments to owners it is not always possible.
9. We will have race medals in 2024.
10. An in depth preview can be found on Running in Munster
11. The water stop is located just after the 5km road marking.
12. The course records are Men: 2022 Jake O’Regan 30:09 , Ladies: 2023 Ide Nic Dhomhnaill 33:59
Thank you to all who have entered, and we look forward to seeing you soon.
Adare10k organising committee.
Want to Join The Club?
Adult Membership is currently open. If you have been a member of a different Athletics Club in the past 3 years a Transfer Form is required. Please contact us and we will assist with the transfer.