Coronavirus (COVID-19) guidance for County 4-mile Sunday 15th March 2020
Following a review of the HSE guidance the county 4 mile will take place as scheduled on Sunday. This decision has been made based on the prevailing circumstances at the time (11/03/2020) and may be updated before the race. Please ensure you check the most recent guidance and this page before you travel to the race.
You are requested not to attend the race if you:
· Are exhibiting any flu-like symptoms or symptoms of an upper respiratory infection, Symptoms include difficulty breathing, coughing, fatigue, or fever.
• You have visited China, Northern Italy, Iran or South Korea within the last 14 days.
• You have had contact with anyone who has been infected with COVID-19 or is suspected of having COVID-19.
If the above does not apply and you are attending the race following controls are in place:
· Race Numbers can be collected as normal in the hall, please ensure that you collect your number and leave the hall as quickly as possible, there is no gathering permitted in the hall. Only those racing and volunteers are permitted in the hall this is in an effort to reduce the number of people gathering. Spectators / supporters are also kindly requested not to enter the hall at any stage.
· Toilet facilities are available in the hall pre-race and post-race – please bring your own hand sanitiser as due to the current shortage we cannot guarantee a supply.
· Regrettably there will be is no post-race refreshments of any kind please bring all your own supplies.
– All medals and cups will be presented at the next county board meeting.
All the above measures are being taken to ensure the safety of all those attending .
Race start times are the same. Ladies 1pm, Men 1.45pm. The hall will be open for toilet use and number collection. (Eircode P56 HD35)
Best of luck to all those taking part and we thank you for your understanding in these exceptional circumstances.
Please read the following: